USD Number to Words Converter
Convert your number or amount into words with one click. Just enter your number in above input box and press "Convert in Words" button; you will get your number is readable in words. The numbers to words converter tool convert words in international format. i.e. - Million, Billion format. The numbers to word converter tool can convert a very large number into words instantly.
How to Convert Number to Words ?
1. Enter a number or amount.
2. Click on "Convert in Words" button.
3. You will get your inputted number is converted in words.
4. This tool convert amount to words in International number system format like - Million, Billion.
Features of Number to Text Converter ?
1. Capable of convert very large number into text. A number upto 15 digits (i.e. Trillions ) can be convert with this free tool.
2. Numbers are converted in international number system.
3. Convert your USD amount in words useful in written a cheque.
4. You can change text-case of the converted words in all standard format like - Sentence case, Title case, Upper case, Lower case and Capital case.
5. You can copy resultant text words to use it anywhere.
Importance of Number to Word Converter ?
1. The number to word converter often needed to cross check the figure.
2. Numbers written in digits are prone to misuse by a pre or post fixing. Whenever you write a number, its good idea to write it in words also. Figure written in words are almost not editable.
3. Large numbers written in digits difficult in reading properly. Number written in words increase its readability. Minimize the chances of mis-understanding.
4. Writing a cheque need the figure to be filled in number as well as words also.
Function for Number to Words Converter in MS Excel ?
If you frequently need a Number to words converter for your spreadsheet's you can create a macro for it. With the macro the Number to Words converter can be use as a function in your spreadsheets. Learn how to make macro for Number to Words converter in MS Excel.
Frequently Asked Questions ?
Question: How many zero in 1 Million ?
Answer: 1 million have 6 zero.
Question: How many zero in 1 Billion ?
Answer: 1 billion have 9 zero.
Question: How many zero in 1 Trillion ?
Answer: 1 trillion have 12 zero.
Question: How many zero in 1 Quadrillion ?
Answer: 1 quadrillion have 15 zero.
|Sr. No.||Power Notation||Figure||English Name|