Number to Words Converter Marathi
Convert your number into Marathi words. Enter any Number or Amount and click on Convert into Marathi words button to get your Number in Marathi language words. This tools gives resultant words in Marathi as well as in English language. It very easy to Convert your Number into Marathi words and Amount into Marathi Indian rupees.
See Also : Marathi Typing
What is a number to Marathi word converter ?
The number to Marathi word converter is a free tool that converts numbers in Marathi (Devanagari Script) word format. Usually we write numbers in digit but sometimes we need to write down the numbers in Marathi words also to cross check the figure and increase readability of figure. When we write a cheque we have to write down the amount in words also. This app will help you in write a cheque.
The above number to Marathi word converter gives output in Indian number format that is different from International number format. Here you can read number in Marathi words and in English words also.
Read Also: Marathi Number
How to read number in Marathi words ?
You can convert and read number in words in 5 different formats:
1. Read Number in Marathi Words - Here you can convert and read number in Marathi language written in Devanagari script. The resultant Marathi words are in Unicode Marathi font you can convert them in Krutidev font also.
2. Read Number in Currency words Marathi - This converter shows amount in Marathi words also, so you can write your cheque in Marathi language too. The text you get is in Unicode Marathi font which are universal in nature.
3. Read Number in English language words (International format) - You can convert any number in International format i.e. Million, Billion format. Reading of number is different in International and Indian format. The international format uses Million, Billion, Trillion etc. and uses of separates (comma) usually placed after every three digits. While in Marathi Indian format we use Lakh, Koti, Arab etc. and separates placed after every two digits.
4. Read Number in English Words (Indian format) - You can read number in English words in Indian number format that have lakh and Crore instead of million and billion of international number format. Here you change case of words in various format like - Sentence case, Title Case, Capital case, Lower case and Upper case.
5. Number in Currency words - You can convert Numbers in Indian Rupees format, that will useful in cheque writing. Convert your amount figure in words and write down on cheque. This would avoid errors in cheque writing and saves cheque leaf's.
Frequently Asked Questions ?
Question: How many zero in 1 Lakh (एक लाख) ?
Answer: 1 Lakh (Lac) have 5 zero.
Question: How many zero in 10 Lakh (दश लाख) ?
Answer: 10 Lakh (Lac) have 6 zero.
Question: How many zero in 1 Koti (एक कोटी) ?
Answer: 1 Koti have 7 zero.
Question: How many zero in 10 Koti (दश कोटी) ?
Answer: 10 Koti have 8 zero.