Number to Words in Punjabi
The Numbers to words converter for Gurumukhi (Punjabi) is a tool that convert Numbers into words in Punjabi language. Just enter any number and click on "Convert to Punjabi words" button to get number into words. This tool also convert Amount into Punjabi Rupees and Paisa format.
See Also : Punjabi Typing
What is a number to Punjabi word converter ?
The number to Punjabi word converter is a free tool that converts numbers in Punjabi (Gurumukhi Script) word format. Usually we write numbers in digit but sometimes we need to write down the numbers in Punjabi words also, to cross check the figure and increase readability of figure. When we write a cheque we have to write down the amount in words also. This app will help us in write a cheque in Punjabi language.
The above number to Punjabi word converter gives output in Indian number system which is different from International number system. Here you can read number or Amount in Punjabi words as well as in English words.
How to Convert number in Punjabi words ?
Here we can convert and read number in words in 5 different word formats:
1. Number to Punjabi Words Conversion - Here we can convert and read number in Punjabi language written in Gurumukhi script. The resultant Punjabi words are in Unicode Punjabi font which are universal format can be used anywhere.
2. Number to Rupees in Punjabi Words - This converter shows amount in Punjabi Rupees words also, so you can write your cheque in Punjabi language too. The text you get is in Unicode Punjabi font.
3. Number in English words (International format) - You can convert any number in International format i.e. Million, Billion format. Reading of number is different in International and Indian format. The international format uses Million, Billion, Trillion etc. and uses of separates (comma) usually placed after every three digits. While in Punjabi number system we use Hazar, Lakh, Crore, Arab etc. and separates placed after every two digits.
4. Number to English Words (Indian format) conversion - You can read number in English words in Indian number format that have lakh and Crore instead of million and billion of international number format.
5. Number to Punjabi Rupees Words conversion - You can convert Numbers in Punjabi Rupees format, that will useful in cheque writing. Convert your amount figure in words and write down on cheque. This would avoid errors in cheque writing and saves cheque leaf's.
Frequently Asked Questions ?
Question: How many zero in 1 Lakh (ਇੱਕ ਲੱਖ) ?
Answer: 1 Lakh have 5 zero.
Question: How many zero in 10 Lakh (ਦੱਸ ਲੱਖ) ?
Answer: 10 Lakh have 6 zero.
Question: How many zero in 1 Crore (এক ਕਰੋੜ) ?
Answer: 1 Crore have 7 zero.
Question: How many zero in 10 Crore (ਦੱਸ ਕਰੋੜ) ?
Answer: 10 Crore have 8 zero.