Number to Words Converter Gujarati
(Enter Number between 1 to 999999999 without comma)
Convert any number into Gujarati language words. Enter a Number or Amount and click on Convert into Gujarati words button to get your Number in Gujarati language words. This tools gives resultant words in Gujarati as well as English language. It very easy to Convert your Number into Gujarati words and Amount into Gujarati Indian rupees.
See Also : Gujarati Typing
Why need number to Gujarati word converter ?
Gujarati is the official language of Gujarat state. In office working sometimes we need to Convert a Number into Guajarati Words or when writing a cheque we have to write amount in Figure as well as in words. For that purpose a Number to Gujarati words converter helps a lot. It converts Number into Gujarati words in one click and saves lots of time and energy. The big numbers are difficult to read as they lead to confuse the reader, so it is good idea to write a Number in Digit as well as in Words.
The above number to Gujarati word converter is free online converter that gives output in Indian number system that is different from International number format which uses Million, Billion and Trillion for big numbers. Here you can read number in Gujarati words and English words also in Indian and International format.
How to read number in Gujarati words ?
You can convert and read numbers in words in 5 different formats:
1. Convert number in Gujarati Words - Here you can convert and read number in Gujarati language written in Gujarati script. The resultant Gujarati text are in Unicode Gujarati font, so you can copy and paste anywhere on digital world.
2. Convert Number in Indian Rupees in Gujarati - This converter shows amount in Gujarati words, this is useful for write cheque in Gujarati language. The text you get is in Unicode compatible Gujarati font which are universal in nature.
3. Number to Words in International format - You can convert any number in International format i.e. Million, Billion format. The international format uses Million, Billion and Trillion etc. and uses of separates (comma) usually placed after every three digits. While in Gujarati Indian format we use Lakh, Crore and Arab etc. and separates placed after every two digits.
4. Number in English Words (Indian format) - You can read number in English words in Indian number format that have Lakh and Crore. Here you change case of words in various format like - Sentence case, Title Case, Capital case, Lower case and Upper case.
5. Number in Currency words - You can convert Numbers in Indian Rupees format, that will useful in cheque writing. Convert your amount figure in words and write down on cheque. This would avoid errors in cheque writing and saves cheque leaf's.
Frequently Asked Questions ?
Question: How many zero in 1 Lakh (એક લાખ) ?
Answer: 1 Lakh (એક લાખ) have 5 zero.
Question: How many zero in 10 Lakh (દસ લાખ) ?
Answer: 10 Lakh (દસ લાખ) have 6 zero.
Question: How many zero in 1 Crore (એક કરોડ) ?
Answer: 1 Crore (એક કરોડ) have 7 zero.
Question: How many zero in 10 Crore (દસ કરોડ) ?
Answer: 10 Crore (દસ કરોડ) have 8 zero.