Number to Words in Bangla
The Numbers to words converter for Bengali language is a tool that convert Numbers into words in Bangla language. Just enter a number and click on "Convert to Bangla words" button to get number into words. This tool also convert Amount into Bangla Taka and Paisa format.
See Also : Bangla Typing
What is a number to Bangla word converter ?
The number to Bangla word converter is a free tool that converts numbers in Bengali (Bangla Script) word format. Usually we write numbers in digit but sometimes we need to write down the numbers in Bangla words also to cross check the figure and increase readability of figure. When we write a cheque we have to write down the amount in words also. This app will help you in write a cheque in Bangla language.
The above number to Bangla word converter gives output in Indian number format that is different from International number format. Here you can read number or Amount in Bangla words and in English words too.
How to Convert number in Bangla words ?
Here we can convert and read number in words in 5 different formats:
1. Number to Bangla Words Conversion - Here we can convert and read number in Bangla language written in Bangla script. The resultant Bangla words are in Unicode Bangla font which are universal format can be used anywhere.
2. Number to Taka in Bangla Words - This converter shows amount in Bangla Taka words also, so you can write your cheque in Bangla language too. The text you get is in Unicode Bangla font.
3. Number in English words (International format) - You can convert any number in International format i.e. Million, Billion format. Reading of number is different in International and Indian format. The international format uses Million, Billion, Trillion etc. and uses of separates (comma) usually placed after every three digits. While in Bangla number system we use Hazar, Lakh, Koti, Arab etc. and separates placed after every two digits.
4. Number to English Words (Indian format) conversion - You can read number in English words in Indian number format that have lakh and Crore instead of million and billion of international number format.
5. Number to Bangla Taka Words conversion - You can convert Numbers in Bangla Taka format, that will useful in cheque writing. Convert your amount figure in words and write down on cheque. This would avoid errors in cheque writing and saves cheque leaf's.
Frequently Asked Questions ?
Question: How many zero in 1 Lakh (এক লাখ) ?
Answer: 1 Lakh (Lac) have 5 zero.
Question: How many zero in 10 Lakh (দশ লাখ) ?
Answer: 10 Lakh (Lac) have 6 zero.
Question: How many zero in 1 Koti (এক কোটি) ?
Answer: 1 Koti have 7 zero.
Question: How many zero in 10 Koti (দশ কোটি) ?
Answer: 10 Koti have 8 zero.